1. Following a slew of lawsuits accusing publications and brands of unfair labor practices in the early 2010s, have internships improved? Or is the mutually beneficial internship ideal still a fashion world fairytale? – Read More on i-D
2. Why designer brands are selling old collections – Read More on Glossy
3. Is Coach Actually Cool Again? – Read More on Observer
4. Banana Republic is closing all eight of its UK stores. So, what went wrong? – Read More on The Industry
5. Branding The Wing, A New Social Club for Women Only – Read More on Fast Co.
6. Style that’s sustainable: A new fast-fashion formula – Read More on McKinsey
7. The Castiglioni family, the founding force behind the Italian brand Marni, is getting out of fashion. – Read more on NY Times
8. ModCloth CFO: Why Building a Brand Can't Be Done in a Spreadsheet – Read More on Forbes