1. Macy’s is trying to make the staid department store an Instagrammable “experience.” The struggling department store giant rolled out its in-house concept store, “Story,” in 36 locations across the US. Most of the shops will be at least 1,500 sq ft, with its Manhattan flagship location spanning a whopping 7,500 sq ft. – Read More on Quartzy
2. Meet the agent who helped the Hadid sisters make $18 million last year: Models should use social media to build their brands. “Your job is not only to be in front of the camera. When you finish shooting a campaign and you’re posting on social, you need to have something to say.” – Read More on Vogue Business
3. Note: the sizable role that Instagram plays in helping a model to boost her career does not bode well for Gigi Hadid’s counsel’s recent argument that the model posting another party’s copyright protected image on her Instagram account without authorization is not commercial, and thus, should be considered fair use not infringement. – Read More on TFL
4. “Made in Rwanda.” How wool is helping Rwanda boost textile exports. Since 2017, Rwanda's total exports have increased by 69 percent. – Read More on CNN
5. Your swimsuit is terrible for the environment: Most suits are not biodegradable. They also shed tiny pieces of plastic called microfibers when you wash them. These particles end up in the ocean, where they’re swallowed by sea animals, before ending up in our food chain. – Read More on Fast Co.