1. The New Role Merchandise Plays When Creating a Musician's Brand: Always an important aspect for musicians, merchandise has taken on new significance, and this time around, it’s not only about the money. – Read More on Forbes
2. Adidas’s Secret Weapon in The Sneaker Wars: The sports brand has prioritized style icons at least as much as athletes—and is getting shoes to market quickly. – Read More on Fast Co.
3. Guess What Brands, Committing to LGBT Equality and Embracing a Diverse Workplace Is So Good for Your Bottom Line. – Read More on AdWeek
4. The Big Business of Movie Tie-In Collections: Why Hollywood is banking on fashion and beauty brands to sell more movie tickets. – Read More on Racked
5. Why Isn’t Instagram Monitoring Influencers’ Behavior? The issue of influencers augmenting their Instagram following and engagement through the use of “bots” and account buying platforms is becoming unavoidable. This has led to many consumers and brands asking the question; Why isn’t Instagram doing anything about it? – Read More on One Roof Social
6. RETRO READ: White-Washed Runways: The Effects of Racism in the Fashion Industry. – Read More on TFL
7. How Luke Meier Went from Supreme to Jil Sander: Luke has long been considered an underground influencer, having spent eight years as the designer of Supreme, where he was essential in establishing the aesthetic and iconography that remain synonymous with the cult streetwear brand today. – Read More on CR Fashionbook