1. Why Fashion Is Finally Favoring Designers Over "Celebrities" – Read More on R29
2. Why Brands Are Clamoring to Work with Gwyneth Paltrow’s Goop – Read More on AdWeek
3. Meeting the Emerging Talent at Russia Fashion Week: The young designers at Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Russia who are stepping out of the Kremlin's shadow. – Read More on AnOther
4. Condé Nast is changing its tune, and to get the point across, it has launched a new campaign, Condé Nast Next Gen, which focuses on its new approach to content creation. – Read More on Fashion Week Daily
5. Former Chanel CEO : These Are the Qualities of Truly Transformative Women Leaders" Maureen Chiquet, former Global CEO of Chanel, explains why women should stop feeling that they need to 'act like men' to become powerful business leaders. – Read More on Inc.
6. Why Are Beauty Brands So Obsessed With Microinfluencers Right Now? This advertising trend is changing the game. – Read More on Fashionista