1. Rihanna Understands What Inclusivity Actually Means: Her new lingerie line will hopefully do for bras what Fenty Beauty did for makeup. – Read More on Racked
2. Chanel’s New Website Design Sure Does Make It Look Like the Brand Will Sell Bags Online Soon: Of course, Chanel swears up and down that online sales aren’t happening, maybe ever. – Read More on PurseBlog
3. Did Kanye West Just Kill His Brand? "Sharing his enthusiasm and love of our president, when much of his fan base does not at this point in time, that could indeed hurt his brand," says a fashion expert of the Yeezy mogul. – Read more on THR
4. Depop CEO: Solving 3 Big Problems For Young Cool Shoppers. Shopping clothes off the rack is out. You only have to look at America’s thriving second-hand fashion apps like Poshmark, TheRealReal, and ThredUp to see that. – Read More on Forbes
5. Kim Kardashian Responds to Claims That She Ripped Off Her New Perfume Bottle: "Sculptures were my inspiration, but I love that bottle. It's iconic and celebrates the woman’s body, but my inspiration was a statue. I wanted [mine] to be really personal with my exact mold, but I’ve always loved the Jean Paul Gaultier bottles." – Read More on Cosmo (For a look at the legality of the lookalike bottles, you can find that here).
6. A New Breed of Shoppers is Racing to Instagram to Buy Vintage Clothes: Vintage shops, however, use old-school methods. Sellers post their outfits with a caption listing size, price, color, and style, as well as how to claim it, typically via direct message or public comment. – Read More on Bloomberg