1. Inside Billionaire Uniqlo Founder Tadashi Yanai's Quest to Build The World's Biggest Retailer – Read More on Forbes
2. Brexit Is Official. Here’s What That Means For Designers: Designers consider their role in the U.K.’s transition out of the EU. – Read More on Fast Co.
3. Amazon Is Worth More Than Walmart, Costco, and Target Combined – Read More on Fortune
4. What Does It Take for a Product to Be Labeled 'Made in the USA'? – Read More on How Stuff Works
5. Jed Root Artists Mull Legal Action Following Agency Closure: Photographers, stylists and hair and makeup artists, who worked for Jed Root are considering filing suit against their former employer, in order to recuperate millions in lost pay. – Read More on WWD
6. Add Festival Season to the Fashion Calendar: Festival has parallels as well with the retail season billed as resort or cruise, the antiquated concept once aimed at older, affluent consumers planning their late-winter getaways. – Read More on NY Times
7. It’s Time for Fashion to Quit Smoking: Fashion and cigarettes go way back. But while the rest of the world has backed off the dangerous habit over the last 50 years, fashion can’t quite seem to quit ... Cigarettes are a lazy instrument for evoking the nonchalance that fashion loves — the same one responsible for its endless obsession with French “c’est la vie” and distressed clothing. – Read More on Racked