1. ARCHIVE: Inside fashion's sometimes-shady press-sponsored travel. Where the fashion industry routinely falls short when it comes to disclosing their connections with brands in light of such lavish trips and the gifts that come along with them. – Read More on TFL
2. The Trust Virus: The Future of Brands and Giving. These are the tactics needed to fight rampant consumer cynicism undermining brands and charitable giving. – Read More on Fast Co.
3. The Webster, a rare bricks-and-mortar fashion success story in the age of e-retail: When everyone else was turning to e-retail, Laure Hériard Dubreuil, who founded the high-end US fashion boutique, decided to stick with physical stores – and the move has paid off. – Read More on SCMP
4. How Diane von Furstenberg Leveraged Her Brand To Give Voice To Women: Diane von Furstenberg became a household name in the ’70s. Now she’s using her brand to amplify voices of women doing good work. – Read More on Fast Co.
5. Department store chain Barneys New York’s menswear team is tapping Instagram as a platform for designer discovery. – Read More on Luxury Daily
6. Chopard Taps Rihanna for Collaboration: A high jewelry line co-designed by the singer and Chopard’s Caroline Scheufele will be unveiled at the Cannes Film Festival next month. It will be accompanied by a nine-piece fine jewelry capsule also co-designed by the singer, and limited to 2,000 editions per design. – Read More on WWD
7. Gucci’s latest exhibition is here, courtesy of Coco Capitán. – Read More on i-D