1. The Bizarre Patent History Behind the Apple v. Samsung Battle: How much does Samsung owe Apple for copying a few icons? The legal reasoning involves a century of absurdity. – Fast Co.
2. The Dior guide to selling luxury on WeChat: Last week, a limited number of the Lady Dior bag went on sale on WeChat, with the only announcement leading up to the release coming the day before in the form of a teaser on the company’s public WeChat account. – Glossy
3. Bespoke this, bespoke that. Enough already: The B word has become an increasingly common branding lure employed by interior design companies, publishers, surgeons and pornographers. – NY Times
4. Why luxury groups shouldn't rule out store closures: Plans to improve the sales performance of luxury stores sit uneasily with the rapid growth of e-commerce. – WSJ
5. It’s about to get a lot harder to get a discounted Coach or Michael Kors handbag. – Washington Post
7. Bill Cunningham’s photo rights valued at $1 million. - NY Post