1. Behind The Branding Of The Hillary Clinton Campaign: How do you design for more than 100 million Americans? It's the challenge of a lifetime. – Read More on Fast Co.
2. How much does it cost Kanye to produce 'Life of Pablo' merch? While West will probably always be a lightning rod for controversy, people seem to be most critical about the mark-up on the items more than anything else after the Internet began to become aware that the T-shirts were being printed on Gildan shirts along with Cali Thornhill DeWitt’s signature gothic lettering. – Read More on High Snobiety
3. When is Kate Spade not Kate Spade? When she cannot legally use that name on her new collection, of course. – Read More on WSJ
4. Old Navy is poised for an unlikely comeback thanks to millennials and moms: In its most recent quarter, sales were flat, but according to RBC Capital Markets, the brand is primed to rule the back to school market – Read More on BI
5. Louis Vuitton responds to court's ruling in parody case in new filing, claiming that My Other Bag’s misuse of its trademarks was not “noncommercial” or absolutely protected by the First Amendment. In its August 22 brief, Louis Vuitton claimed that the case has “never been about any supposed ‘artistic’ activity by MOB.” - WIPR
6. Consumers prefer see now, buy now, wear now model says Verdict: According to Verdict the current fashion cycle of dropping next season’s product early is now obsolete (in part due to that weather problem) but there are other factors in play – Read More on Industry