1. The naked truth behind denim: how one Swedish brand is cleaning up its supply chain – Read More on Forbes
2. 'People go after a name, not a connection': Marketers sound off on what's wrong in influencer marketing – Read More on Digiday
3. Frugality appears to be in, and that's problematic for luxury brands – Read More on BI
4. Conde Nast rumored to consider cost cutting, publisher changes: More changes may be coming soon to the halls of One World Trade Center.With September fashion issues closed, nerves are jangled that a significant cut could be in the offing at Condé Nast that would further consolidate the media giant’s corporate structure, notably its publishing side. – Read More on WWD
5. Did West Elm Rip Off These Midcentury Masters? The line between paying homage to a design classic and outright piracy is fuzzy. – Read More on Fast Co.
6. Abercrombie Goes Global With Wholesale Deal – Read More on PYMNTS
7. Miuccia Prada on being shy, working with her husband and her mad office - Read More on Telegraph
8. Sex and the City designer Patricia Field talks about New York chic, her online platform, celebrity style and Trump – Read More on SCMP