1. Hey, Michael Kors, You're No Louis Vuitton: A matter of finding the right brands, and preserving their cachet. – Read More on Bloomberg
2. A new t-shirt sewing robot can make as many shirts per hour as 17 factory workers – Read More on Quartz
3. Your Slogan Tees Don't Move Me: The Fashion Community Needs to Take a Stand Because Slogan Tees Won’t Save Us. – Read More on Vogue —And be sure to catch our take, Fashion Must Do More than Make Clothes, New York Understands, Embodies This.
4. The Internet Is Already Selling Knockoff Flotus Hats: The hat Melania Trump wore in Texas is not available on Donald Trump's website (where you can find the blue and navy "U.S.A." cap worn by the president yesterday for $40), nor is it for sale on the White House's web store. Yet. Fake are readily available, though. – Read More on THR
5. Should Music Videos Have to Disclose Product Placement? While sophisticated consumers may not be influenced by product placements made without disclaimers or warnings, many younger viewers could see them as endorsements of the brand and the behavior. – Read More on PitchFork