1. Why Is Fashion So Obsessed With Hedi Slimane? It’s a dysfunctional relationship neither party can quite bring itself to sever … Mr. Slimane was a genius at appearing to reject the industry while never actually turning his back on it. And the worse he treated fashion, the more fashion tried to win his favor. – Read More on NY Times
2. Aldo to Buy Vince Camuto in a Merger of Shoe Brands: The takeover will give Aldo, which makes its own shoes and sells them in thousands of stores around the world, a bigger footprint at a moment when fashion brands are seeking growth through mergers and acquisitions. – Read More on DealBook
3. This Designer (And Former Refugee) Is Protesting Trump’s Immigration Ban With Fashion: For the Lebanese-Canadian designer Celine Semaan, the ban was personal. – Read More on Fast Co.
4. How Designer Jonathan Saunders is Steering Diane von Furstenberg Into the Future: How do you redefine a company synonymous with its own larger-than-life founder? – Read More on Elle
5. Eight Stats From Volvo Show Why Instagram Influencers Can Drive Great Branding. Even when following the FTC's new rules. – Read More on AdWeek