1. The Stealth Makeover of Diane von Furstenberg – Read More on NY Times
2. Condé Nast Buys Social Data and Marketing Platform: The deal will help expand Condé Nast's audience-targeting capabilities across social platforms. – Read More on WWD
3. Can Fast Fashion Be Ethical? Reformation Is Rewriting the Rules: Yael Aflalo, founder of the clothing company Reformation, uses tech to create less waste. – Read More on Fast Co.
4. Taking Them to the Cleaners: Vetements x Maxfield Event Draws Crowd, Sells Out of Merchandise. The dry cleaner-themed event in Los Anegles drew 1,500 people to view the installation, while selling out of limited-edition items in the store. – Read More on WWD
5. What role should fashion media take in politics? – Read More on Fashionista
6. The verdict on Raf Simons' Calvin Klein courtesy of Vanessa Friedman. – Read More on NY Times
7. The unspoken Iranian influence on western fashion: Appreciating the Persian culture woven into Western wardrobes is more important now than ever. – Read More on i-D