1. Why Amazon Is the World's Most Innovative Company of 2017: A rapid expansion of Prime plus bold bets in the physical world are allowing the retailer to offer even more, even faster and smarter. – Read More on Fast Co.
2. Three trends shaping retail cybersecurity in 2017: Nearly one in three retailers have already suffered revenue losses as a result of a cyberattack — and the worst is still to come. But understanding digital threats can help neutralize them. – Read More on Retail Dive
3. Ivanka Trump Logistics Firm Sued for Discrimination: Alba Wheels Up has been accused of anti-Semitism and ageism. – Read More on Racked
4. According to a new study by Sara Ziff and The Model Alliance, young girls are still resorting to dangerous weight-control practices, and even being recommended plastic surgery. But Sabina Karlsson, Iskra Lawrence, Ashley B. Chew, and Charli Howard are using their platforms to create positive change. – Read More in i-D
5. Spurning Tiffany Trump, the fashion world proves its hypocrisy. – Read More on NY Post