1. 'The Trump name is becoming toxic': Model agency faces rumored boycott – Read More on the Guardian
2. Where’s Kanye West? He showed his Yeezy collection at fashion week — but not his face. – Read More on Washington Post
3. How Snapchat Could Bring Back TV’s Golden Age: Love it or hate it, there’s nothing that’s felt like channel surfing since Snapchat. – Read More on Fast Co.
4. Retail CEOs sit down with President Trump on border tax. – Read More on Retail Dive
5. How Nike Became A Fashion Powerhouse: In a series of events during New York Fashion Week, Nike solidified its status as a fashion brand. – Read More on Fast Co.
6. Recho Omondi, the color-happy designer from bed-stuy changing the fashion game. – Read More on i-D