1. Twitter Cracks Down On Abusive Tweets – Read More on Media Post
2. The role of the logo: How HotelTonight's Logo Boosts Revenue by More than 10% a Year – Read More on Fast Co.
3. Jawbone Says Criminal Grand Jury Investigating Rival Fitbit: Jawbone is suing Fitbit and five former employees in California state court over the alleged theft of trade secrets. In a court filing dated Feb. 1, the company says evidence of the theft by the defecting employees has resulted in "a federal criminal investigation against Fitbit." – Read More on Fortune
4. New York Tries to Revive Garment Industry, Outside the Garment District: After decades of decline, the city’s garment industry is getting a new manufacturing hub in Sunset Park, Brooklyn, and other help from city and fashion leaders. – Read More on NY Times
5. G-Dragon: “There’s no right answer in fashion." The K-Pop superstar and designer on Korean trends, faux pas and how he was a really stylish six-year-old. – Read More on Dazed
6. Celebrities Vanish From Fashion’s Front Row ... because going to shows just isn't cool anymore. – Read More on the NY Times
7. What Does Virgil Abloh Know? His haute-streetwear line Off-White has a cultish following, but the clothes aren’t the point. – Read More on the Cut