1. Amazon is getting closer to crushing America's biggest clothing stores – Read More on BI
2. Tim Coppens Talks about the Wu-Tang Clan, Fast Fashion (“I feel that’s just like clutter and noise.”), Athleisure and Gender Ambiguity on the Runway: “Fashion runs in cycles and people forget even faster than they used to.” – Read More on W
3. The American Apparel Brand Won't Disappear After All US Stores Close: The beleaguered retailer with a history of risqué advertising, will close all 110 of its U.S. stores, but its brand name will live. – Read More on AdWeek
4. Harry's Lawyer Sent Gillette and P&G A Letter Accusing Big Razor of False Advertising: Online retailer says Gillette's "Welcome Back" campaign is full of blatant falsehoods and misleading information. – Read More on Fast Co.
5. Brother Vellies' Aurora James Talks about Her Sandals Getting Knocked Off ... Again – Read More on R29
6. Trend Forecasters Predict Politics Will Heavily Influence What You Shop in 2017 – Read More on Racked