1. Forget Millennials. Generation Z – aka kids between ages 10 and 17 – Wields Significant Retail Influence. – Read More on PMYNTS
2. These Fashion Startups Offer the Prestige of "Made In Italy" Without Inflated Prices. – Read More on Fast Co.
3. Luxury stores face a triple threat, as potential store closures loom: It isn't just Macy's and Sears that have too much real estate, brands from Burberry to Ralph Lauren are in trouble, too. – Read More on CNBC
4. Luxury Brands Struggle to Steer Iranians Away from Knockoffs: As the country opens up, high-end retailers look to change habits of customers for whom fake fashion was the only option under sanctions regime. – Read More on WSJ
5. Can You Call Yourself a Femininst if You Shop Fast Fashion? For many people on low wages in the UK, it's not possible to "buy less of better quality" or to seek out ethically-minded brands. – Read More on the DEBRIEF
6. Coach and Rodarte to Collaborate on Handbag, Apparel. The 15-piece collection will feature one handbag design and the rest devoted to apparel. It will be shown to select wholesale accounts this month, with product slated to roll into stores in April. – Read More on WWD
7. An intimate meeting with Alber Elbaz: "All of the sudden the industry is sad and confused: Are we men or women? Are we doing pre? Is it see now – buy now? Is it buy now – see now?” – Read More on 1 Granary
8. One of Trump’s celebratory cakes was an almost exact imitation of a confection made for the last Obama inauguration. Do cake designs count as intellectual property? – Read More on Quartz