1. Can Mansur Gavriel Replicate Its Handbag Frenzy with Clothing? The accessories brand will start selling clothes this fall. – Read More on Racked
2. How China’s luxury consumers moved on from bling to doing their own thing, opening space for niche brands to prosper. – Read More on SCMP
3. Patagonia Wants to Refurbish Your Old Clothes and Sell Them to Someone Else: The clothing company will now take your old clothes back and give you store credit. But they won't throw them away—they'll be fixed up and then resold. – Read More on Fast Co.
4. How would Trump’s proposed import tax affect the luxury world? – Read More on Luxury Daily
5. Menswear Nerds Are Flocking to This eBay Alternative: The online marketplace Grailed has caught the attention of all the young hypebeasts. – Read More on Bloomberg
6. Under Armour Admits It's Still Not Cool Enough: "We need to become more fashion," its CEO told analysts. – Read More on Bloomberg
7. How a Millennial Mindset Is Helping This 116-Year-Old Retailer – Read More on AdAge