1. In 2017’s “new normal,” luxury brands will have to work a lot harder to sell their pricey goods – Read More on Qz
2. How Factory Records inspired decades of fashion: Thanks to designer Peter Saville, the seminal Manchester label created a visual legacy which has found its way into menswear by Supreme, Raf Simons, Y-3 and more – Read More on Dazed
3. DKNY Bypasses Fashion Show, Will Have Showroom Appointments: Donna Karan International, parent of DKNY, was acquired by G-III in December. – Read More on WWD
4. How Customers Perceive a Price Is as Important as the Price Itself: Most companies—luxury purveyors aside—want to be perceived by consumers as having lower prices, relative to competitors, than they in fact do. – Read More on HBR
5. Fast Fashion for Long-Term Profits: Zara's Parent Company Inditex – Read More on Seeking Alpha
6. Gigi and Bella Hadid Front Moschino’s Spring Ads: The latest from creative director Jeremy Scott. – Read More on WWD -- And be sure to see the paper dolls that John Galliano did for F/W 2000.
7. No Boys Allowed: The New Rule of Co-Working Spaces. “Women are craving community, connection, and confidence, and that’s what we’re going to give them.” – Read More on Bloomberg