1. Are grey goods the real deal? They are legal and genuine, but imported and sold unofficially. So where does it leave consumers? - Guardian
2. For luxury retailers, Amazon Fashion is more Costco than Nordstrom - Glossy
3. Kering-owned Balenciaga has selected Los Angeles as the location of its second brick-and-mortar storefront in the United States. Balenciaga’s second U.S. flagship is scheduled to open its doors July 9, and will become the tenth monobrand boutique operated by the house. Under the direction of newly appointed creative director Demna Gvasalia, Balenciaga has plans to expand its retail footprint globally to confirm its position as a global luxury brand. - TFL Inbox
4. PETA Asks Jane Birkin to Call Out Hermès for Animal Cruelty. - Yahoo
5. Why New Retail Brands Must Scale Faster - HBR
6. Amazon is full of Chinese counterfeits and they're driving out legit goods - Boing Boing
7. Pokémon Go was destined to go viral. - Vox
8. Adidas Makes A Play For Women: Can the sports brand counter sluggish sales and shrinking market share by reaching more female customers? - Fast Co.