1. What's wrong with buying fake luxury goods? - BBC
2. Gigi Hadid lands her first American Vogue cover, alongside the World’s Greatest Athlete, Ashton Eaton - Vogue
3. RUNWAY: See budding "it" label Orley's S/S 2017 lookbook. - Vogue Runway
4. The Luxury Bag Brand That's Reinventing Made-To-Order: By marrying tech with traditional craftsmanship, 1Atelier hopes to redefine bespoke fashion for the digital age. - Fast Co.
5. How Valuable Is Trend Forecasting In The Post-Internet Age? - NJAL
6. Prime Day 2016: The 5 most important lessons from Amazon's biggest day ever: Amazon’s second Prime Day sales event is now history, but its impact will reverberate across the retail landscape for some time to come. Here’s what it all means. - Retail Dive
7. How Not To Mourn A Deadly Terrorist Attack On Social Media: A quick PSA before you go digging for your vacation pics. - Medium
8. Can Technology Help Fashion Clean Up Its Act? - Observer