1. Anthony Vaccarello's Vision: A year into his tenure at the helm of Saint Laurent, Anthony Vaccarello, 37, is rethinking French fashion. “I was not worried when they called me. Maybe I should have been, but I wasn’t. I knew that it would be a continuation, an evolution of what I did with my brand. I wouldn’t have to do something different.” – Read More on Harper’s Bazaar
2. Can Rent the Runway Replace Fast Fashion? With a new same-day delivery service, it’s going to try. – Read More on Racked
3. Creative in Conversation: Caroline Sciamma-Massenet Launches SKIIM. Think icons of French cinema and actresses from the 60s and 70s, and SKIIM is that, with a contemporary update. – Read More on Forbes
4. Made in Turkey fashion: “The New Cool”? With Istanbul quietly creeping onto the map of global fashion capitals, we chat with Turkish fashion designer Canan Cullu about the growing global trend for modest — yet powerful — clothing. – Read More on TRT
5. Escalating Sweatshop Protests Keep Nike Sweating: Nike worked hard to improve conditions in its factories around the world, but activists say the company has been slipping back into using sweatshops. – Read More on Fast Co.
6. Balenciaga S/S 2017 by Pieter Hugo and Anders Sølvsten Thomsen: Document travels to Cape Town, South Africa to survey Balenciaga's spring collection by Demna Gvasalia. – SEE More on Document
7. Can data predict fashion trends? Artificial intelligence is likely at the center of the future of trend forecasting. – Read More on the Economist