1. How Millennials Will Reshape the Luxury Market: All luxury brands have work do. Some are doing better than others, but those who are truly leading the Millennial way come from other industries or price segments. – Read More on Forbes
2. The Perennially Difficult Paradox of Accessible Luxury: Brands like Michael Kors and Coach have long ridden a delicate line — will it last? – Read More on Racked
3. A New Look at Millennials’ Favorite Brands Shows a Few Surprises Climbing the List: Adidas, Calvin Klein, and Puma top the list – Read More on AdWeek
4. Fashion’s Full Disclosure — or Not: Fashion brands will often pay for select publications and influencers to travel to shows in exotic locales. Most never disclosure that fact. – Read More on NY Times [Disclosure: This article was written by TFL's editor Julie Zerbo]
5. Burberry Combined Business and Creativity In One Exec. Here’s Why It Was a Bad Fit: The luxury brand’s three-year experiment at blending the two sides failed. Christopher Bailey is quitting his role as CEO to focus on designing. – Read More on Fast Co.