1. France’s Louis Vuitton is ranked as the world’s most valuable luxury brand for the eleventh year running, according to the 2016 “BrandZ Top 10 Luxury Brands” report - Luxury Daily
2. Judge Bars Boris Berian From Running in Non-Nike Gear: Nike says the runner has violated sponsorship agreement; judge grants temporary restraining order - WSJ
3. Industry experts on 5 things you need to know about fast fashion - Milk
4. Instagram Is Now Attracting More Advertising Than Twitter - Fortune
5. Nike. Adidas. Crocs. Puma. Skechers. The number of major shoe players taking advantage of intellectual property law to protect their athletic shoe designs is on the rise - Klemchuk
6. Gawker Media Files for Chapter 11 Bankruptcy - HR ESQ.
7. The Sneaky Way Brands, Bloggers And Celebrities Are Getting You To Buy Clothing - MIC
8. Under Armour Strikes Back, Poaches Back Nike Designer - IBD