1. Booth Moore has been named fashion senior editor at The Hollywood Reporter and its digital style vertical, Pret-a-Reporter.com. She will cover the intersection of fashion, luxury and entertainment for THR’s print edition and head up the Pret digital platform, including digital video. Moore joins THR after a career at the Los Angeles Times where she served as its longtime fashion critic - THR
2. Primark's pricing could be a "disruptive force" in U.S. retail - Retail Dive
3. The Future Of Branding Is Debranding - Branded content camouflages what companies have been trying to do since time immemorial: Sell you stuff. Here's a better idea - Fast Co.
4. New York-based brand Proenza Schouler has appointed Selfridges's director of womenswear and accessories, Judd Crane, as its new CEO - Vogue UK
5. How millennial labels are bringing brand loyalty back - Fashionista
6. How Cartier's Love Bracelet Went From '70s Status Symbol to a Millennial Must-Have - AdWeek
7. What the Music Industry Can Teach Fashion About Selling Clothes: There's no celebrity fashion line quite like tour merch - Racked