1. The line between luxury and art is blurring across the world, but it’s doing so especially quickly in China - JING
2. Designer To Know: It’s not every day that you get a spot on the London Collections Men schedule straight out of school. Then again, Kiko Kostadinov is far from an average Central Saint Martins student. Though he graduated from the M.A. Fashion course only last month, the 26-year-old men’s wear designer already has a collaboration with Stüssy under his belt, a NEWGEN Men sponsorship — and a yearlong deal to be exclusively stocked at Dover Street Market.
3. Infographic: What Music Festivalgoers Are Buying, Posting and Sharing (think: Coachella-goers are buying a lot of cosmetics!) - AdWeek
4. In case you still are not sure, retail's future hinges on experience, digital innovation - Luxury Daily
5. Cult Japanese label Visvim will present its first-ever full-fledged runway collection (as opposed to its preferred small presentations) at Pitti Uomo in Florence on Thursday. “To be honest, I’m nervous, but nervous is good,” CEO and Creative Director Hiroki Nakamura said. "I think it’s opening a new door for me, pushing my creativity" - WWD
6. Russian designer Gosha Rubchinskiy is revolutionizing menswear: "My brand is above the system" - FT
7. The ugly realities of the world of male modeling - Newsweek