1. Don’t Ban Photos of Skinny Models: Prohibiting ads because of body stereotypes reinforces stereotypes instead of changing them – NY Times
2. What Bill Cunningham taught us about ethical journalism - Washington Post
3. How Fashion Brands Are Starting To Design Like Tech Companies - Fast Co.
4. Here's why Brexit might not be so bad for … Burberry - Yahoo
5. In furtherance of its "desire to provide a best value offering," H&M says it will "adjust prices" in the future - The Street
6. Move over Stan Smith. The next "it" sneaker from adidas is the recently re-launched Gazelle - FN
7. On the heels of reports that Forever 21 was having trouble paying its bills, Forever 21 Shipping Firm Drops Retailer, Citing Slow Business - WSJ
8. Boris Berian earns hero status off the track by winning run-in with Nike - Guardian