1. This Hoodie is Built to Last for 100 Years: It’s designed to capture a quality lost in the era of fast fashion and disposable Zara-infused wardrobes: durability. – Read More on Fast Co.
2. How One Millennial Woman is Disrupting the $119 Billion Wedding Industry: “We are a company for millennial women by mostly millennial women.” – Read More on Forbes
3. Is the $185 Prada ‘paperclip’ fashion’s latest mundane must-have? From the Supreme Brick to the Christopher Kane’s cable ties, fashion has long found beauty, humor – and profit – in putting an expensive spin on everyday objects. – Read More on The Guardian
4. Dov Charney’s American Dream: The rise, fall and comeback of an apparel empire. – Read More on Retail Dive
5. Luxury-goods companies are belatedly trying to go digital: A bonanza from the spread of high-end shopping malls across Asia is largely over. – Read More on The Economist