1. Nicola Formichetti: "Bloggers are so easily bought by the companies. Of course, there are a few great bloggers but overall it’s just flat. They don’t really know anything, the only thing they know is how to take a selfie!" – Read More on The Talks
2. The FDA Is Getting More Complaints About Beauty Product Side Effects – Read More on Racked
3. Is Alibaba Winning the Battle Against Counterfeit Luxury Goods? A new report by digital intelligence agency L2 suggests that the e-commerce giant’s efforts to fight the fakes plaguing international luxury brands may be helping. – Read More on Jing
4. Michelle Obama talks about fashion standards in the White House: “Now, people take pictures of the shoes I wear, the bracelets, the necklace. They didn’t comment that for eight years [Barack Obama] wore the same tux and same shoes.” – Read More on the Guardian
5. Azzedine Alaïa will stage his first couture show in six years: For his latest, the designer has chosen to get in sync with Paris Couture Week with his fall couture show scheduled to take place on July 5, in an evening slot falling between the Valentino and Fendi shows. His last couture show was presented in 2011 after an eight-year hiatus from the runway. – Read More on WWD
6. How the Lacoste Polo Shirt Modernized Tennis and Helped Shape Fashion – Read More on AdWeek
7. This Startup May Have Just Solved The Biggest Problem In Plus-Size Fashion: With a novel plan to improve the shopping experience, Universal Standard wants to become the plus-size market’s answer to Theory or Helmut Lang. – Read More on Fast Co.
8. Sustainable Style: Is Instagram fueling our fast fashion habit? “You wear a nice outfit, you get photographed in it and people like it. Once that's happened you're not going to post the outfit again are you?” – Read More on Sydney Morning Herald