1. No fancy props, actresses or elaborate concept for Demna Gvasalia’s first advertising campaign for Balenciaga. Instead, the designer tapped photographer Mark Borthwick to portray “couture attitudes” in everyday settings - WWD
2. Why is fashion obsessed with Disney? From the red carpet to Gucci, designers are paying tribute to the mouse and other cartoon classics – but is it good or bad nostalgia? - Guardian
3. Nike shakeup fuels speculation over CEO succession plans - Retail Dive
4. The Art of the Fail: 6 Times the Trumps Faced a (Legal) Fashion Faux Pas - HR
5. Oliver Cabell Wants To Disrupt The Luxury Fashion Market: New accessories brand Oliver Cabell offers Italian-made, affordable unisex bags, sold directly to consumers online. - Fast Co.
6. Chanel, Gucci and luxury fashion's sustainability crossroads - GreenBiz
7. FashionTap is a new social-networking app that allows people working in the fashion industry to connect by what they do and where they live. It also lets them tag their products to their images, which helps drive sales. - Entrepreneur