1. The Dark Side and High Social Price of 'Fast Fashion' – Read More on Jakarta Globe
2. Just sue it: A Dublin-based inventor has taken a dispute about the design used in a Nike fitness tracker to the European appeals court. – Read More on the Sunday Times
3. Bella Hadid on her new Bulgari ambassadorship: “It is hard to say if I bring anything to Bulgari other than my youth, and with social media to a certain extent I can bring more viewers to the brand.” – Read More on SCMP
4. How Instagram, Creativity, And Collaboration Brought Laura Brown to InStyle: Famous for her fun Instagram account, this self-made woman created opportunities for herself in the early days of her career. – Read More on Fast Co.
5. The Insta-models: Fashion’s Social-Media Weapons. New studies of the tweeting and posting from fashion shows finds the photos put up by runway models, such as Kendall Jenner and Gigi Hadid, often have more impact than those by the much-coveted celebrities in the front row. – Read More on WSJ