1. Did People Suffer for Your Cotton Shirt? DNA Tagging Lets You Track Its Origins: With a tiny marker on every grain of cotton, Pimacott can keep labels honest. Now if only the rest of the industry would catch up. – Read More on Fast Co.
2. Marc Jacobs Settles Class Action Intern Lawsuit Out of Court: On Wednesday, former Marc Jacobs interns eligible for the class action suit got a notice that it had been settled out of court, with the company admitting no wrongdoing but agreeing to pay eligible former interns a fee ranging from $835 to $1,210, depending on when they were with the company. – Read More on Jezebel
3. 2017 CFDA Fashion Awards Nominees Named: A familiar crop of American designer names will be on the ballots, plus several imported from abroad, such as Vetements’ Demna Gvasalia. – Read More on WWD
4. Is Gucci's meme campaign a success? People enjoy a good laugh as well as beautiful imagery. Which is precisely why the Gucci watches meme campaign seems to have resonated with their audience. – Read More on Dash Hudson
5. Why Tommy Hilfiger and Calvin Klein are thriving while other US brands are tanking: The retail apocalypse has officially descended on America. But Tommy Hilfiger and Calvin Klein are successfully weathering the storm, and even thriving. – Read More on Qz