1. Mapping the Rise of Monse, the Brand You're Seeing Everywhere: From Selena Gomez to Bergdorf Goodman, the label won some powerful fans in its first year out - Racked
2. Amidst financial struggle, Gap might start selling on Amazon - Fortune
3. Are Fashion Bloggers Really Able to Convert Followers into Buyers? - Forbes
4. How to fix fashion's Alibaba problem - BoF
5. Confessions of a Snapchat influencer: 'What seems like overnight success usually wasn’t' - Digiday
6. Even Demna Gvasalia thinks his massively overpriced garments are massively overpriced - Telegraph
7. Nike and Starbucks teamed up for a collaboration - Fast Co.
8. Mary-Kate, Ashley Olsen talk about their newly-opened store for The Row in NYC - Vogue