1. Within 48 hours of re-launching their app last week, online luxury fashion retailer Moda Operandi saw a single fine jewelry sale of $86,000. – Read More on Forbes
2. Brands, Take Note: Beautycon Has Cracked The “Pivotal Generation.” Through a mix of media, makeup, influencers, and events that blend together all of the above, Beautycon has tapped into consumers in a meaningful way. – Read More on Fast Co.
3. How it's made: Louis Vuitton's iconic trunk: A look behind the scenes at the making of Louis Vuitton trunks, which have left their monogrammed mark on fashion history. – Read More on SCMP
4. Fashion students open up about the real pressures of design school. They want their degrees — and their stress — to be taken seriously. – Read More on i-D
5. For $300, this Company Will Get Your Closet Under Control: Personalized consultation, at a fraction of the usual cost. – Read More on Bloomberg