1. Why Victoria’s Secret swimwear is coming to a rather abrupt end - Glossy
2. Oscar de la Renta creative director Peter Copping speaks about the recent round of fashion musical chairs, calls the recent bout of designers (read: Raf Simons (pictured above) and Hedi Slimane) "brave" for leaving a situation making them unhappy - Luxury Daily
3. Amidst widespread market trouble, things are not going so well for J. Crew either - Retail Dive
4. Live-streaming apps catch on in China, fuel celebrity and create a slew of new stars - JING
5. That "Chanel" bag for sale on your Instagram feed may not be a Chanel bag - Washington Post
6. The Extreme Couture Of London's Underground Club Scene - Fast Co.