1. Breaking down Balenciaga, era by influential era: From Cristóbal to Nicolas Ghesquiere, Alexander Wang to Demna Gvasalia – revisiting the men who made Balenciaga. – Read More on Dazed
2. Sustainable K-fashion finds fans in Korea as Seoul designers adopt eco-friendly strategies: Already the home of fast fashion, a group of designers have banded together to turn heads with a sustainably produced ‘slow’ fashion collection. – Read More on SCMP
3. As A Young Designer, What Happens After You Win a Design Competition? How can you flip limited resources and fleeting opportunities into long-term growth and viability? – Read More on Fashionista
4. What’s Driving The Billion-Dollar Natural Beauty Movement? A growing number of consumers are rejecting chemical-filled cosmetics for pricey, plant-based alternatives. It’s a thriving sector—one that some experts think could change the beauty industry for good. – Read More on Fast Co.
5. ‘It’s my job to wow, to be brave, to shake it up’: Nicolas Ghesquière’s life in fashion. – Read More on FT
6. How New Musicians Can Protect Their Music’s Intellectual Property – Read More on IPWatchDog