1. Could Coach Be the Next LVMH? Comments during Coach's earnings call Tuesday – as well as recent hires and deal chatter around potential luxury targets – make it clear the company has higher aims than the goal it announced in 2014 of restoring a 76-year-old brand tarnished by years of deep discounting and over-expansion. – Read More on Bloomberg
2. Casting director James Scully has tough words for fashion. But mostly he is just disappointed in an industry he loves. – Read More on the Washington Post
3. “There Are No Rules”: Rag & Bone’s CEO on Challenging the Status Quo. – Read More on Fast Co.
4. Brands Are a Lot More Responsible for Terrible Factory Conditions Than They Want You to Think: Workers in LA factories experience hot, dusty, rat-infested conditions. – Read More on Racked
5. Met Gala Raises More Than $12 Million in 2017 and Other Noteworthy Numbers – Read More on Forbes