1. Miuccia Prada Calls Out the Hypocrisy of Plus-Size Runway Casting: Designer Miuccia Prada supports size diversity on the runway, she says, at least in theory. In practice, however, she considers it something of a joke. “The subject is very trendy now,” she said. “And that I don’t like so much. I don’t want to do it for those reasons.” – Read More on WWD
2. Rent the Runway Is Offering Benefits to Part-Time Employees. Why Do Bigger Companies Lag Behind? – Read More on Racked
3. The next “it” sneaker already exists, you just haven’t worn it yet: A Field Guide to the Footwear Trend Mill. – Read More on SSENSE
4. The art of being Azzedine Alaïa, darling designer of fashion insiders: A stunning show at the Design Museum presents the master couturier’s own vision – although sadly he won’t see it. – Read More on the Guardian
5. RETRO READ: Meet Tony Liu and Lindsey Schuyler: The Duo Behind Diet Prada – Read More on TFL
6. Kanye West Caught Up In Stolen Design Allegations: The latest inspiration behind Yeezy’s apparel came from . . . Nike?!? – Read More on Fast Co.