1. K-Pop’s Global Success Didn’t Happen by Accident – Read More on HBR
2. On the Heels of the Election, What Designers Should Do Now – Read More on Fast Co.
3. Michelle Obama: A Candid Conversation With America’s Champion and Mother in Chief – Read More on Vogue
4. With Trump in White House, Amazon could face antitrust probe – Read More on Retail Dive
5. Dressed to kill: How the military invaded our closets – Read More on CNN
6. Why CL won't stop until she's conquered America – Read More on CNN
7. Have Some Art With Your Handbag: Art is playing a larger role in stores, as retailers do whatever they can to make shopping in person fun, inspiring and worth the time. – Read More on NY Times
8. Brunello Cucinelli Talks about Humanizing the Web: “We want to focus on special packaging, handwritten notes, show you the dress we are sewing for you, how to combine a jacket with pants for men, for example, or send a bottle of our oil because we know one another, but this will all be very artisanal. We devised at the end of 2014 the expression that we are humanists, artisans of the web.” – Read More on WWD