1. In fashion, creative networks are taking over – Read More on LinkedIn
2. As Nasty Gal Files Bankruptcy, Founder Sophia Amoruso's Fortune Decimated – Read More on Forbes
3. Snapchat Spectacles Are Fetching $1,000 Or More on eBay: In an early sign of high demand, sci-fi sunglasses from the parent company of Snapchat are selling for markups of 700% or more on eBay. – Read More on Fortune
4. The Best-Performing CEOs in the World, Including LVMH's Bernard Arnault – Read More on HBR
5. There Is A Major Climate Issue Hiding In Your Closet: Fast Fashion. Disposable clothes, often made from oil, in factories powered by coal, and shipped around the world, mean that the apparel industry contributes 10% of global emissions. – Read More on Fast Co.
6. Nordstrom Loses Nearly $200 Million on E-commerce Site Trunk Club – Read More on Fortune