1. The ’90s Designer Making a Big Comeback — All Over the Runways – Read More on T Mag
2. The Indie Fashion Brands Women Share Like Secrets: These independent women designers’ brands grow via word-of-mouth, not marketing hype. And they’re making the sort of relatable and accessible clothes we all search for – Read More on WSJ
3. Tom Ford Brings His Singular Aesthetic to Film: The designer had been at the top of the fashion world for over two decades when he decided to risk it all by launching a career as a film director. Now he’s back with a second movie, Nocturnal Animals. – Read More on WSJ
4. Teen Vogue, which currently publishes nine issues a year, will cut its frequency to four issues per year beginning in the spring. The shake up is a sign of things to come at the company, which last month hired AOL executive Jim Norton as chief business officer and president of revenue. Norton is charged with reconfiguring the structure of the company in order to better position it for the digital world. – Read More on WWD
5. How Japanese retail brand, Muji is becoming a household name without ever advertising – Read More on Fast Co.
6. Beware, iPhone Users: Fake Retail Apps Are Surging Before Holidays. Hundreds of fake retail and product apps have popped up in Apple’s App Store in recent weeks — just in time to deceive holiday shoppers. – Read More on NY Times