1. Alibaba’s Efforts to Stop Sale of Counterfeit Goods Under Fire: Chinese e-commerce giant should be put back on list of sellers of fakes, some brands say – Read More on WSJ
2. Alexander Wang Does See-Now-Buy-Now His Way with a Capsule of Spring 2017 Pieces – Read More on Vogue
3. Inside the secret Adidas lab where designers are making the shoes of the future – Read More on Wired
4. Have the Kardashians fallen out of fashion? – Read More on the Observer
5. Branding Once Meant Logos. Today, it Means AI – Read More on Fast Co.
6. Jessica Alba is already wearing the new Kenzo x H&M collection. - Read More on the Telegraph
7. Last week, Supreme added actual bricks to its “Fall accessories” lineup — and they sold out within minutes, according to The Guardian. The standard rectangular clay brick comes engraved with the brand’s logo and originally retailed for $30. But once it sold out, die-hard fans turned to eBay to shell out anywhere between $225 and $1,000 to get their hands on the prized merchandise. – Read More on Retail Dive