1. M.Gemi Founder Cheryl Kaplan on Choosing the Right Influencers and the Value of Authenticity: Inside the luxury shoe brand's strategy for fostering word-of-mouth advertising. – Read More on AdWeek
2. Can Knix win the $12 billion underwear wars? Dozens of startups have rushed to stake a claim to Victoria’s Secret’s shrinking market share. Knix is part of a wave of startups transforming the intimates industry, bridging the gap between the sexy branding embodied by Victoria’s Secret and the boring functionality of Hanes and Fruit of the Loom. – Read More on Fast Co.
3. Can you work in fashion without studying a fashion degree? The fashion industry’s biggest names come from a plethora of different backgrounds and educations. – Read More on i-D
4. Sex Is Back In Fashion – But This Time, It's On Our Terms: In a post-Weinstein world, under the microscope of the #MeToo movement, brands are being forced to rethink how they sell to women. Even Tom Ford understands, telling The Cut in 2017: "The sex thing’s a little bit old at this point. Been there, done that." – Read More on R29
5. RETRO READ: Women Should Not Have to Choose Between Employment and Safety: In Garment Factories They Do. – Read More on TFL
6. How the Internet Turns Shopping into an Obsession: A new report from internet use and psychology researchers warns that the internet could be contributing to more cases of "shopping addiction." – Read More on Vice