1. The power of women designing for women: In the decade that Philo was at Céline the female gaze in fashion has expanded and diversified, broadened in aesthetics beyond the singular and innovative vision she proposed back in 2009. What Philo did was fill a much-needed gap, and since then female creativity in fashion has flourished. – Read More on i-D
2. A History of Ralph Lauren's 50-Year Reign: How do you sell success? You embody it. Half a century ago, Ralph Lauren built an empire on the American dream: the belief that with hard work, and perseverance, and some luck, anyone could shoot to the top. We proved him right with our wallets. – Read More on Esquire
3. Why Beautiful Things Make us Happy – Beauty Explained: It’s hard to define what makes something beautiful, but we seem to know beauty when we see it. Why is that and how does beauty affect our subconscious? – See More on YouTube
4. Philip Green, the billionaire owner of the Topshop clothing chain, was named in Parliament as the British businessman alleged to have used legal agreements and payments to hide accusations of sexual harassment, racist abuse and bullying -- an allegation he denies. – Read More on Bloomberg
5. How to attract young customers, according to Barneys and Live Nation: ““We were willing to forfeit profitability and sales for an incredible experience. Experience today is a younger generation’s currency.” – Read More on Fast Co.