1. China’s Booming Demand for Indie Fashion Isn’t Without Challenges – Read More on Jing Daily
2. Magazine Publishers Are Changing the Way They Work. But Will It Be Enough? – Read More on AdAge
3. The Comprehensive Business Case for Sustainability – Read More on HBR
4. Uniqlo: An American Dream for a Japanese company – Read More on the Washington Post
5. Bunka Fashion College, Japan’s famous fashion school: Renowned for turning out some of the most imaginative designers in the Japanese fashion canon – graduates include couture luminaries Kenzo Takada, Yohji Yamamoto and Hiroko Koshino. Its president for nearly 40 years, Sanae Kosugi, spoke to K magazine just before she retired from the post. – Read More on Kering
6. What makes a brand cool in 2016? – Read More on Fashionista
7. How Jessica Alba Keeps Her Eye on the Prize: The actress turned entrepreneur discusses how she keeps her focus on her customers while growing her company. – Read More in Inc.