1. The first female designer to run her family’s century-old jewelry house, Gaia Repossi (pictured above) says women know what women want. – Read More on i-D
2. Online Retailer Grana Granted $10M by Alibaba’s Entrepreneurs Fund – Read More on PYMNTS
3. Is Your Company Ready for a Ransomware Attack? You should be. – Read More on HBR
4. Emojis In Email Can Boost Engagement: A sample of more than 1.3 billion emails from 2015 and 2016 showed that emojis increase open rates by at least 20% when contained in an email subject line. – Read More on Media Post
5. Fashion has always been connected to status, but it was also about the unique, wondrous nature of the clothes. It was: I can afford this really extraordinary Dior. Now, you can just show off your fancy Dior underpants. – Read More on SCMP
6. How Can Google Get Away With Making A Phone That Looks Just Like An iPhone? – Read More on Fast Co.
7. Meet Natasha Archer, the style advisor responsible for the Duchess of Cambridge's outfits – Read More on the Telegraph