1. Exclusive Interview with One of America's Most Successful Immigrants: Forever 21's Do Won Chang – Read More on Forbes
2. Millie Bobby Brown lands her first magazine cover, proving that the Stranger Things star is fast-becoming a fashion favorite – Read More on the Telegraph
3. Culture Nerds and Creative Collaborators: Behind Kenzo's Epic September: Creative director Humberto Leon on how the brand's head-turning month with Spike Jonze, Carrie Brownstein, and more reflects its vision. – Read More on Fast Co.
4. Stella McCartney Launches Menswear: Fifteen years after she founded her women’s fashion line, Stella McCartney is delving into menswear with a collection that nods to British musical history – Read More on WSJ
5. Influencers Are the New Brands: As influencers have taken on a more prominent role in the marketing strategies of brands, several companies have figured out how to get in on the action by creating platforms to foster partnerships between brands and influencers and track the success of the resulting campaigns – Read More on Forbes
6. "Those who attend fashion shows to look and not to be looked at are a dying breed." – Read More on NY Times
7. Amazon bans incentivized product reviews – Read More on Retail Dive