1. Has This Iris Apfel-Approved Tech Startup Created the Most Stylish and Functional Wearable Tech for Women? – Read More on Forbes
2. How Kanye, Alexa Chung, And Other Mavericks Are Changing Fashion Forever: It's not just clothes they're transforming, it's how—and when and where—we consume them. – Read More on Fast Co.
3. Is Runway Diversity Finally Moving Past Tokenism? – Read More on Yahoo
4. Tom Ford and Alessandro Michele: from G-man to gentleman. Gucci creative directors divided by two decades – Read More on Wallpaper
5. Eckhaus Latta: five years leading New York’s new wave. Designers Mike Eckhaus and Zoe Latta reflect on their growth, seeing strangers in their clothes, and the inevitable Zara rip offs – Read More on Dazed
6. Retro Read: How Street Style Has Changed the Way Models Dress – Read More on StyleCaster
7. Jean-Paul Goude, one of the world’s most provocative image makers and art directors to talks Kenzo, Grace Jones, and the power of graphics – Read More on i-D