1. Shocker: You Don't Have to Pay Celebs to Wear Your Clothes – Read More on Forbes
2. Struggling Nasty Gal, which has had some serious growing pains over the last few years, reportedly seeks buyer – Read More on Retail Dive
3. The Influencer You Use May Be Ripping You Off: Many influencers hold their hands out to marketers for ad money on the strength of fake traffic. – Read More on Inc.
4. Your next pair of shoes could come from a 3-D printer – Read More on New York Times
5. Brands tap Muslim influencers to access a giant demographic – Read More on Digiday
6. Postcapitalism in fashion: Why the bratty label Vetements can’t be ignored – Read More on Globe & Mail
7. In a conversation with Lynn Hirschberg earlier this summer, long before Yeezy Season 4, West vented about his frustrations with fashion and his place in it, all the while using Wreck-It Ralph, Despicable Me and Elf to make his point. – Read More on W
8. High fashion’s slowly coming around to plus size fashion – Read More on Glossy